Mixed Farming – Cropping & Grazing – Rural Conservation-agriculture
The picturesque Mount Olive spans over 2,093 hectares with approximately 1,100 hectares of cropping and grazing country and the balance declared Conservation Area, protecting two threatened ecological communities; Inland Grey Box Woodland in the Riverina and White Box Yellow Box Blakely’s Red Gum Woodland.
Located approximately 25km north east of the town Narrandera, Mount Olive is well set up with existing infrastructure for your cropping and grazing pursuits, including a steel-framed electric 5 stand woolshed with workshop/bale room, sheep yards, machinery shed, additional machinery/hay shed and 7 silos.
Mount Olive presents as a stand-alone cropping and grazing property or would be ideal as an expansion to an existing enterprise.
There is currently no home on Mount Olive, however a dwelling is permissible (STCA), providing opportunity to build your dream home on this beautiful, expansive and productive property.
Annual funding is available for conservation management actions within the Conservation Area.
- Only 25 minutes to Narrandera
- Steel-framed electric 5 stand woolshed with workshop/bale room
- Good sheep yards
- Machinery shed and second machinery/hay shed
- 7 silos
- Well-watered with 16 earth dams and catchment contour drains
- Good shelter for stock in most paddocks
- Electricity, telephone, septic & rainwater tanks connected
- Expansive, picturesque views across the property
- Dwelling permissible (STCA)
- Annual funding available for conservation management actions
If you are looking to buy a NSW property like Mount Olive, or any rural real estate in NSW for your own rural conservation-agricultural property, perhaps you will consider a piece of rural land that also plays host to many native plants and animals. All NSW Biodiversity Conservation Trust rural properties for sale have been identified as important for their natural value and are sold with a conservation agreement in place.
For all enquiries about NSW Biodiversity Conservation Trust rural land sales, contact our Property Sales Manager Chris Perceval on 0437 147 611 or contact our office on 02 9995 6609.