Mixed Farming – Cropping & Grazing – Rural Conservation-agriculture
The picturesque Kithera & Karalee spans 2,118 hectares with approximately 1,556 hectares of cropping and grazing country with the balance declared conservation area, protecting habitat for a range of threatened species, such as the Grey-crowned Babbler and other threatened woodland birds.
Located approximately 23km north east of the town Narrandera, Kithera & Karalee is well set up with existing infrastructure for your cropping and grazing pursuits, including good quality shedding and stock yards.
Kithera & Karalee presents as a stand-alone cropping and grazing property or would be ideal as an expansion to an existing enterprise.
The current dwelling on Kithera & Karalee is run-down but would be suitable as an occasional-stay worker’s cottage. A new dwelling is permissible (STCA), providing opportunity to build your dream home on this beautiful, expansive and productive property.
Annual funding is available for conservation management actions within the conservation area.
- Easy access from Kamarah Road
- Only 15 minutes to Narrandera
- Less than 1 ½ hours to Wagga Wagga
- Good quality shedding and stock yards
- Steel hay shed (336m²)
- Steel Machinery shed (704.7m²)
- Steel shearing shed (131.5m²)
- Steel sheep yards with drafting race and loading ramp
- Steel cattle yards with drafting race and loading ramp (mostly portable)
- Approximately 700ha arable land, 600ha open grazing and 250ha timbered grazing
- Good stock water availability from 13 earth dams
- Annual funding available for conservation management actions
If you are looking to buy a NSW property like Kithera & Karalee, or any rural real estate in NSW for your own rural conservation-agricultural property, perhaps you will consider a piece of rural land that also plays host to many native plants and animals. All NSW Biodiversity Conservation Trust rural properties for sale have been identified as important for their natural value and are sold with a conservation agreement in place.
For all enquiries about NSW Biodiversity Conservation Trust rural land sales, contact our Property Sales Manager Chris Perceval on 0437 147 611 or contact our office on 02 9995 6609.
LocationApprox. 23km north east of Narrandera
AccessibilityGood access via bitumen sealed Kamarah Road
ServicesSingle phase power and 23,000L rainwater tank are connected
Key FaunaGrey-crowned Babbler, Brown Treecreeper, Speckled Warbler, Diamond Firetail
Key FloraInland Rocky Hill Woodlands, Floodplain Transition Woodlands