Apply for a Conservation Partners Grant

If you have an existing private land conservation agreement with the BCT and you do not receive annual conservation management payments, you can apply for a Conservation Partners Grant.  

Landholders participating in the Community Environment Network’s Land for Wildlife program or Humane Society International’s Wildlife Land Trust program are also eligible to apply for grants from the BCT.

Grants can assist you to actively protect or improve the ecological value of their properties. The BCT is welcoming grant applications on an ongoing basis. Find out more 


To apply for a Conservation Partners Grant, please complete and return the Application form below.

You can apply for a Conservation Partners Grant at any time.