Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements - Resources
Landholders wishing to generate and sell biodiversity credits under the NSW Biodiversity Offsets Scheme can apply for a Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement.
- Fact sheet – Biodiversity Offsets Program
- Brochure – Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements
- EOI form – Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements
- Template - Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement
- Template - Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement Management Plan
- Application form - BSA Variation Form
- Application form – for landholders looking to sign up for a BSA
- Application form - for developers to pay into the Biodiversity Conservation Fund
The most recent version of the Total Fund Deposit Calculator for Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements is available for download from the Office of Environment and Heritage website, located here.